Wireless Ear Buds

maurice

Nitrous
Ride
2020 R3 GT
I put this post mistakenly in the wrong section.

Screenshot_20200531-172214_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200531-174836_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200531-174836_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edit: after repear rides, I have found it difficult to have these buds securely placed every time, like 50%. When they are, as I posted, perfect wind reduction and music. Otherwise some wind heard in one of the ears. I figure a smaller bud would be better. Will report on another I ordered after repeat trials.

Last edited:
Glad you found some that work. I can't wear ear buds in a helmet for several reasons:

1 - I've got weird/narrow ear canals and can never keep ear buds in my ears and when they fall out or partially come out, that drives me crazy!! Especially if I'm listening to something

2 - In the summer when riding in really hot weather/traffic, they make my ears sweat and sweat dripping down inside my ears is worse than having ear buds fall out.

3 - Better watch your state laws. In the People's Republik of Merry Land, it's illegal to have anything in both your ears while riding. One earbud is fine, speakers in the helmet are fine, but anything in both ears at the same time = illegal.

Just checked, AZ ok.
That is interesting about your ears. Is it just the ears that sweat? It was about 100 today and had no ear sweat to speak of. Maybe there is a style bud that would fit your ears. Don't use when too hot out?

Last edited:
Just checked, AZ ok.
That is interesting about your ears. Is it just the ears that sweat? It was about 100 today and had no ear sweat to speak of. Maybe there is a style bud that would fit your ears. Don't use when too hot out?

Could be my head sweating and getting in my ears and just trapped by the buds. Used to drive me CRAZY on the aircraft carrier. Especially in the Gulf when it was NASTY humid and I was on deck all day with ear plugs and "cranial" (headset/ helmet we wore). Half the time, the double hearing protection thing just didn't happen and I only wore the cranial. I've also been told by an audiologist when getting fitted for custom earplugs/hearing protection that I have " Sasquatch Ears" cause my ear canals are extremely hairy.

Could be my head sweating and getting in my ears and just trapped by the buds. Used to drive me CRAZY on the aircraft carrier. Especially in the Gulf when it was NASTY humid and I was on deck all day with ear plugs and "cranial" (headset/ helmet we wore). Half the time, the double hearing protection thing just didn't happen and I only wore the cranial. I've also been told by an audiologist when getting fitted for custom earplugs/hearing protection that I have " Sasquatch Ears" cause my ear canals are extremely hairy.
Got it. I would use an ear/eye brow trimmer. Stick ear attachment on and weed wack those ears! 😀 might reduce moisture.

The hair is way down in the canals, not the main part. It's not like I have ear bush or anything...:laugh:

Back