Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

The Pink one?
th (2).jpg
I wouldn't have outrun her. I would have been a close second :inlove

When your wife walks by and you’re working on the bike and she says “been there done that” and walks away. You can take the girl out of pikeville but you can’t take pikeville out of the girl.

Attachments

• AF9D4099-DF47-43E8-A7E6-C787FA8E7F57.jpeg
    AF9D4099-DF47-43E8-A7E6-C787FA8E7F57.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 46
When your wife walks by and you’re working on the bike and she says “been there done that” and walks away. You can take the girl out of pikeville but you can’t take pikeville out of the girl.

Is that the Mrs then Kevin?
Good for her - looks the part!

Sorry for off-topic, but we should start a thread on that theme ........

Here's my better half on her very first day riding (in an office park lot); a week later she did her MSF and got full license and the week after that we did a weekend trip down to Laguna Seca for the MotoGP! :D

Michelle_SV650S.jpg

P5160739.JPG

That was a really sweet Suzuki SV650S I put together for her - first time I rode it I said 'no way you're riding this with these pathetic front brakes!'
So a GSXR USD front end with Radial Calipers followed, with GSXR wheels Front & Rear

P3091545_1024.JPG

Here's my better half on her very first day riding (in an office park lot); a week later she did her MSF and got full license and the week after that we did a weekend trip down to Laguna Seca for the MotoGP! :D

Michelle_SV650S.jpg

P5160739.JPG

That was a really sweet Suzuki SV650S I put together for her - first time I rode it I said 'no way you're riding this with these pathetic front brakes!'
So a GSXR USD front end with Radial Calipers followed, with GSXR wheels Front & Rear

P3091545_1024.JPG
Indeed that is the wife , good idea for a thread looking forward to it, mine can’t ride anymore but she had her time in the saddle for years as a steel worker from town to town on her harleys living the life of a union steel worker riding everywhere she went

Michelle_SV650S.jpg

P5160739.JPG

P3091545_1024.JPG
Great bike the sv650 my wife had one as well .I think I put more k’s on it than her:)

Back