Widow maker journey to the 200hp club

Nobody wants to race me either.....I have had a couple friends play with me, but they give up too fast.....
That’s about what I get. They won’t even play anymore. Think about it though, who wants to step in the ring with world champion fighter and just see how many shots you can take before going to the ER?

Last edited:
The Viking is sculpting the final piece, then the build will be complete and hopefully I can get it back together or I will have to leave the forum because you’ll will crucify me.

The Viking is sculpting the final piece, then the build will be complete and hopefully I can get it back together or I will have to leave the forum because you’ll will crucify me.
Oh my bad. If I knew you were waiting on The Bryant pipe I’d have been more sympathetic. What was the build time, 26 months?:D:D:p:p:p. That was the last piece to be delivered to me too. It is a great pipe but Paul is deliberate.:rolleyes:

Oh my bad. If I knew you were waiting on The Bryant pipe I’d have been more sympathetic. What was the build time, 26 months?:D:D:p:p:p. That was the last piece to be delivered to me too. It is a great pipe but Paul is deliberate.:rolleyes:
Oh my bad I see the Viking not a Viking.:(

it’s a Viking custom piece so I can’t wait to see the design he decides on and I don’t mind waiting at all for this pipe. It’s gonna be sweet I’m sure

And the power ranger on the Panigale :D
The Pink one?
th (2).jpg

Back