Who wants Josey to cook at RAA WV?

Dang y'all. Rather than mess in your underwear making a decision I'll just come on up and COOK. Rest assured brisket ain't on the menu at $6.98 a pound raw which translates to $14 a pound plus cooked UNLESS, a cattle hauler flips on my way. I just got your message Paul, you have my other contact info. I'm making food arrangements now. Probably have a burger/dog bar one evening. Possible low country boil except for Wendy or anyone with seafood allergies. Chicken at one point. Breakfast will be a limited affair this time. There will be coffee HOWEVER, if you use flavored or plain cream and or sweeteners bring them with ya. All of that said, hope to see y'all. PLEASE LET WENDY OR MICHAEL SPERAZZA KNOW THE HEAD COUNT SO I CAN PROCURE THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF FOODS. BillB you can leave the grill and charcoal at home and thanks for stepping up. It was very difficult to time breakfast last year as not everyone arises like some of us and we know who we are. I'll be thinking on that a bit but I won't break a sweat. Bonnie will be with me and anyone purposely scares her will burn in hell. She freaks on clicking noises like piezoelectric ignitors and will high tail it and I can't stop her. But you folks are kind and I know she will be safe.
IMG_20200528_173721787.jpg

Back