Who Has Used Tall K and N Filters Without Bearclaw?

AND I see you have those nice RIVCO PEGS they are a good choice

At 6'5 they were a necessity. With the new seat that is lower and forward, I'm going to need to mount the Rivco pegs to some highway bars to stretch a little further.

Hi I have the taller K&N's and do not run the bear-claw, tipped them forward too. My knees still hits the back filter but doesn't really bother me. Am 6,4". Getting the angles right to line them up is a pain.

Had to move catch tank for radiator easy job, like Tripps arrangement in previous post and if you've got highway pegs legs miss filters too.

Not affected by rain but I do to a bag to throw over them at night when I leave my bike outside as sometimes it can rain here.
'
003.jpg

What is the blue tubing you used and does it stays in one place once you bend it?

Its silicone tube from a hose and fitting shop was already bent on that angle. The trick is that each inlet and outlet hose needs to be a slightly different length to make this look right otherwise if you make each hose the same the next filter back collides with the one in front. Trust me on this;). Took a second trip to the shop:mad:

Hi I have the taller K&N's and do not run the bear-claw, tipped them forward too. My knees still hits the back filter but doesn't really bother me. Am 6,4". Getting the angles right to line them up is a pain.

Had to move catch tank for radiator easy job, like Tripps arrangement in previous post and if you've got highway pegs legs miss filters too.

Not affected by rain but I do to a bag to throw over them at night when I leave my bike outside as sometimes it can rain here.
'
003.jpg
Good morning, What is the size of the silicone hose used to connect filters to throttle bodies? Also, is it a 45 degree bend? Does it fit directly onto throttle bodies and filters without extra parts? Hope you can help

Good morning, What is the size of the silicone hose used to connect filters to throttle bodies? Also, is it a 45 degree bend? Does it fit directly onto throttle bodies and filters without extra parts? Hope you can help

Hi Mattspain this is a bit of an old post and I cannot recall the angles, think they are 45 degree but will check as it may have been 30deg, the hoses dont go straight on the filters and an adaptor tube is made I used PVC. The hoses go straight onto throttle bodies though. Hose is 63mm or 2.1/2" if your imperial.

If you want to PM me so i remember will check and confirm

Back