Who can summarize all of posts since Christmas for me???

Congrats

Tom..... Boy, this thing happened faster than you and I riding back from Sedalia. You can be my wingman anytime. Like everyone else..... I wish you both all the best and a long and loving marriage. I hope we get the chance to meet her in the not too distant future.

Thanks for the well wishes guys! Nice summary too Raymond. As of now bikes scare her quite a bit. She loves to cook and clean among other things so I can't complain :D :bch::roll:.

I have had a really busy life since Christmas. To summarize for all of you...I met a girl in August, we both love each other very much and like all good shotgun relationships we are getting married on Friday .Tom

AAaaawww.....Isn't that sweet!:p Are you guys gettin' hitched in matching Marshmellow Man outfits?:eek: :D . Seriously though, congrats and hope to see both of ya'll at the next annual Rocket gathering.
Cabin fever is much abound, especialy those of us without significant others to keep us busy! We've shared, critizied, sometimes down right pointing the finger at each other with an accusing tone! Some of us even got a slap on the wrist from a Moderator or two. But, in the end...we all kissed and made up :rolleyes: . Good to have you back with us!
Bigern quote]

Back