While I was sleeping

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Water Spout in Batemans Bay, While I was sleeping

here are some different angles of the Batemans Bay Water Spout and all this time I was Asleep after doing a double shift I did actually wake for a couple of minutes a thought "Geez it is a bit windy today" to think This was happening less than a mile/ Kilometre from home the black and white clip is taken at Batehaven (near where I work) and the little island you see to the left is actually about 500 metres wide, Scary
Enjoy Batemans Bay - Tornado/Waterspout - 18/11/2012 - YouTube Waterspout at Batemans Bay - YouTube Batemans Bay Tornado/Waterspout - YouTube Water Spout Batemans Bay 18th November, 2012 - YouTube

here are some different angles of the Batemans Bay Water Spout and all this time I was Asleep after doing a double shift I did actually wake for a couple of minutes a thought "Geez it is a bit windy today" to think This was happening less than a mile/ Kilometre from home the black and white clip is taken at Batehaven (near where I work) and the little island you see to the left is actually about 500 metres wide, Scary
Enjoy Batemans Bay - Tornado/Waterspout - 18/11/2012 - YouTube Waterspout at Batemans Bay - YouTube Batemans Bay Tornado/Waterspout - YouTube Water Spout Batemans Bay 18th November, 2012 - YouTube

Good grief! For a waterspout, that thing is HUGE!!

The Bureau of Meteorology said that one of the conditions for forming such waterspouts was a surplus of hot air in the vicinity.

But didn't you say that you were asleep, mate???

The Bureau of Meteorology said that one of the conditions for forming such waterspouts was a surplus of hot air in the vicinity.

But didn't you say that you were asleep, mate???
yeah mate they said it came from inland down south from me about 30 km, South Moruya I believe that's about where you live I didn't want to say it before cos I didn't want embarass you and a surplus of the Hot Air from Canberra's Parly House on the Hill

Back