What is the surprise...Can I guess??

Could also be them **** "Flying Monkeys", or the "Tin man". My guess Raymond. I think Hondax has been taken captive by the chickens.

Could also be them **** "Flying Monkeys", or the "Tin man". My guess Raymond. I think Hondax has been taken captive by the chickens.

I'd really like to spend some time with Raymond again, not only here but in ES. I miss his dry humor. I don't miss you and your Brownie Camera taking certain pictures, however.:D

I've tried to contact Raymond on a number of ocassions through Four Square, which is the development company he chairs, however, my messages have gone unanswered.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but either would be a very pleasant surprise.

It's R Squared and I can't find Raymond either. Dave has also tried. I have no clue as to what is up with him, all I know is that he is missed.

Hondax?? I haven't heard from him at all but he didn't just vanish from the face of the earth like Raymond did. Hondax told us that he had to expand his operation to cover energy costs and that he would hard pressed to visit here as often as he used to. I'm sure we could track him down if we had to.

Some people get "forum burnout" and just want to take a vacation from spending so much time here. These forums can be very addictive, just ask Flip :D. I sometimes take a day or two off just to clear my head. I don't want anyone to start feeling they have to visit here everyday, I hope they come here to have fun and make friends (even with French people).

I hope Raymond and Hondax resurface someday.

It's R Squared and I can't find Raymond either. Dave has also tried. I have no clue as to what is up with him, all I know is that he is missed.

Hondax?? I haven't heard from him at all but he didn't just vanish from the face of the earth like Raymond did. Hondax told us that he had to expand his operation to cover energy costs and that he would hard pressed to visit here as often as he used to. I'm sure we could track him down if we had to.

Some people get "forum burnout" and just want to take a vacation from spending so much time here. These forums can be very addictive, just ask Flip :D. I sometimes take a day or two off just to clear my head. I don't want anyone to start feeling they have to visit here everyday, I hope they come here to have fun and make friends (even with French people).

I hope Raymond and Hondax resurface someday.

I hope so too. You are right, it's R Squared. I have a link to it with his e-mail and I've sent him a few messages but no replies.

I visit more than this forum. Actually, I visitt 4 different forums, 3, motorcycle related and one just political.

Back