What do you guys think??? GLpro

Skanska161

.060 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket 3 touring
My bike came with a GLpro w/ATRE. Wanted to know if anyone had an opinion on this. I like knowing my gear. Butt I'm am hoping to do a new tune. I have a 2008 touring with soon to be Dain exhaust and triple K&N intake mob. Any info is appreciated
Thanks!!!

My bike came with a GLpro w/ATRE. Wanted to know if anyone had an opinion on this. I like knowing my gear. Butt I'm am hoping to do a new tune. I have a 2008 touring with soon to be Dain exhaust and triple K&N intake mob. Any info is appreciated
Thanks!!!

One of the first things I put on my bike to remove the restrictions. Later it was a different tune that made things even better. Personally, I like mine and wouldn't do without it...I even made a case and mount for it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 0
One of the first things I put on my bike to remove the restrictions. Later it was a different tune that made things even better. Personally, I like mine and wouldn't do without it...I even made a case and mount for it.
That looks really good. Did you have to tweak your tune because of it??

That looks really good. Did you have to tweak your tune because of it??

Nope...The GIPro has 5 settings for derestricting levels. I used number 3 as settings 4 and 5 didn't seem to perform well...they seemed a little jerky and weren't very smooth.

When I put the different tuning on, I set the GIPro back to 0 where it doesn't do anything just indicate the gear you are in. There is also a learn function on the GIPro should it ever not read the correct gear. There is also a brightness level you can set as well. It automatically dims at night. You can pull the setup instructions off the website if you do a google search. Pretty easy to do with the little recessed button located at the bottom under the display.

I like it because it's a cool little gadget and I don't have to count gears. Once I set it up to read/learn the gears, I have never had to touch it since.

Here's another shot with it lit up.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nope...The GIPro has 5 settings for derestricting levels. I used number 3 as settings 4 and 5 didn't seem to perform well...they seemed a little jerky and weren't very smooth.

When I put the different tuning on, I set the GIPro back to 0 where it doesn't do anything just indicate the gear you are in. There is also a learn function on the GIPro should it ever not read the correct gear. There is also a brightness level you can set as well. It automatically dims at night. You can pull the setup instructions off the website if you do a google search. Pretty easy to do with the little recessed button located at the bottom under the display.

I like it because it's a cool little gadget and I don't have to count gears. Once I set it up to read/learn the gears, I have never had to touch it since.

Here's another shot with it lit up.
Awesome the exact info I was looking for. I'm happy I don't need to get rid of it. I love seeing the gear. Thank you very much!

Back