went to the movies today

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
I am a sucker for special effects so I went to see THE EDGE OF TOMORROW starring the friendly scientologist Tom Cruise

man !! this guy is in EVERY scene in the movie he must be paid by the inch of celluloid spinning in the camera , well the story is not bad but a bit childish in interpretation typical of RAH RAH movie boy meet girl girl keep killing him !! with a 45 cal or is it a 9mm. anyway he dies 26 times and come back ...each time smarter than before

the point I wish to make is that at one point he rides a bike and guess what it is a TRIUMPH, I believe a bonneville in black the sound track of it was just right .

and yes he gets the girl at the end as he resurrects from the dead one more time.

Last edited:
I am a sucker for special effects so I went to see THE EDGE OF TOMORROW starring the friendly scientologist Tom Cruise

man !! this guy is in EVERY scene in the movie he must be paid by the inch of celluloid spinning in the camera , well the story is not bad but a bit childish in interpretation typical of RAH RAH movie boy meet girl girl keep killing him !! with a 45 cal or is it a 9mm. anyway he dies 26 times and come back ...each time smarter than before

the point I wish to make is that at one point he rides a bike and guess what it is a TRIUMPH, I believe a bonneville in black the sound track of it was just right .

and yes he gets the girl at the end as he resurrects from the dead one more time.
Thanks for fn ruining it for the rest of us...

Just kidding on my list of movies to see...

Wouldn't go see that wanker Cruise if it was free .. keep an eye out for 'The Rover' new Aussie film .. looks awesome .. bit Mad Maxy ;)

Saved me a bunch of money, Thanks Patrick:thumbsup:
I'm with TC - The guy is a tosser.

Saved me a bunch of money, Thanks Patrick:thumbsup:
I'm with TC - The guy is a tosser.

agreed I do not like him particularly.. there is a ****load of better actors but the $$$ is king .
watching him is like eating cotton candy big blue puffy ball on a stick but no substance,
PS my quick release brackets are just phenomenal

agreed I do not like him particularly.. there is a ****load of better actors but the $$$ is king .
watching him is like eating cotton candy big blue puffy ball on a stick but no substance,
PS my quick release brackets are just phenomenal
I am so glad you like em mate. After all you did wait the longest for them.

Back