Well that was a new one...

The truth is what is just dollars if a car clips another car .. if it's a car clipping a bike that rider may never walk right again. Taken off my share of mirrors and booted just as many door skins in. Realise cars have blind spots ... i've cut a bike off once and i look for them. Never attacked a vehicle or it's driver when it's obviously a genuine accident. Not paying attention or just not looking is a completly different story in my book.

Totally agree. I always think to myself now what if that was my mum that ****ed up and unintentionally did it. Mum would be the first to jump out the car run over give you a hug and apologise then invite you home to try some of her home made pasta. Kinda makes you wanna give them a serve and move on. When they intentionally try to muscle you, I agree, makes it hard to be polite.

Couple of times I've had people follow me just to apologise and check I was OK.
You can usually tell if they deserve a serve. Once in a while there's someone who deliberately tries to cut you off or worse. These I want to drag from their cars and kick the sh1t out of them.

I never ride in a cars/trucks blind spot, your asking for trouble.
I look for the wankers and make my presents known if I think they are going to piss me off.
Also I rode with my thumb on the horn button, ready for the dickheads to cut me off, generally if your alert you can see them coming.

I never ride in a cars/trucks blind spot, your asking for trouble.
I look for the wankers and make my presents known if I think they are going to piss me off.
Also I rode with my thumb on the horn button, ready for the dickheads to cut me off, generally if your alert you can see them coming.

I agree totally. I avoid blind spots and make sure I can see what's going on inside the car as I'm passing. Most of the time you can predict stupidity if you watch a guy long enough. That said, this guy came up on me from behind and was only doing a couple of mph more than me. Unless his entire front windshield is a blind spot (which in some people's case it is) I think he saw me.

Bishop on the .com site had a unique way of handling those kinds of transgressions. He kept used spark plugs handy as "wake-up" calls. When someone intruded on his space, he'd launch a used plug into the windshield or side window. I'm not recommending it, I just thought it a unique approach......
:kick:

now now fellas, no need for violence. I had a toyota landcruiser do a similar thing to me whilst riding the Ducati one day. Without any aggression i did my best at trying to clean his door for him with my boot. Opps. Anyway when he decided he was pretty tuff because he was in a 4WD and I was on a bike he tried cutting me off and pushing me into the emergency lane. Fortunately I was expecting him to be silly so I showed him how much better a Ducati's brakes are.

Being a concerned citizen, I thought Id keep an eye on him so kept a healthy distance and at the next set of lights i went over to check if he was ok. Well the poor fella didn't know how to use his window so i helped communication by fixing the problem of him not being able to hear with his window up. Lets just say after a minute or so, he was most apologetic and gave me the greatest assurity that he would never intentionally act like that again.

Once again being a concerned citizen i took his rego and a few weeks later dropped in to his house just to make sure that we understood each other well.

You see, there is no need for aggression. you just need to communicate appropriately.

That said, the smartest thing to do is just give them room, back off and keep safe. I promise I am growing up, its just taking time.

Anyway, on the topic, glad the twit missed you mate.

Keep safe one and all!

That's funny, but around here the guy might just shoot ya! Be careful my friends. Road rage around here due to the economy and loss of jobs has everyone on edge. I see it in the news all the time. Lot's of angry folks carrying guns! Be safe and be careful who you get into a confrontation with! That is unless you are ready to die over it! :cool:

That's funny, but around here the guy might just shoot ya! Be careful my friends. Road rage around here due to the economy and loss of jobs has everyone on edge. I see it in the news all the time. Lot's of angry folks carrying guns! Be safe and be careful who you get into a confrontation with! That is unless you are ready to die over it! :cool:

Good advice. Plus, much as I'd probably get a quick kick out of smashing someone's windscreen, I'd hate to see that cause an accident where someone was hurt or killed. That would be jail time. No thanks.

Yep, Stretch that leg out and kick their phucking mirror off, stupid ****s
I've seen my share of stupidity in my day,but the last thing you want to do is tangle with a cage. It's like shooting ducks in a barrel and your the duck. Speaking of ducks let it roll off your back like water on a duck..you'll live to ride another day.;)

It don't mean nothing, not a thing. - YouTube

Back