Status
Not open for further replies.

Toystoretom

Living Legend
Thanks for dropping in!!! Even if you are an "old timer" why don't you post a little something here? The new people, the old people, and everyone in between like to know who they are talking to. It gives your avatar a little character!!

I be Toystoretom and live in Blue Springs Missouri, a suburb of Kansas City. I have a black 05 Rocket. That bike makes me grin more than just about anything else I've ever ridden. I have a cat that I will ship to you, I just need your address.....

Ubiquitous Jamie

Hello Everyone,

Glad to be here. Still born in Montreal Canada, partially raised in Washington DC and a former Illinois resident. Still hard-core Swiss. Still 57. Still riding a mildly customized Jaguar racing green Rocket III, vintage Oct. '04, with about 10'000 miles on it as this is written. Have just added a graphite '06 675 Daytona to the stable... but it's still in the dealer's showroom with the 50 miles I lodged on it 3 weeks ago as part of my self-imposed "try and buy" challenge, as Geneva is still snowed under. What else? Oh yes, I'll go on early retirement next May or June.

Standing still right now. Is this post going anywhere?

Old R3 owner - new name

Used to post on TRat in the old days, however moved out to a few other rocket forums in the old country. Have spent too much :p time in the saddle in the last two summers (got my R3 June of 04, hence my log in name), so have to work :( long hours in the winter so I can again ride this spring and summer all over England and Europe.

Would like to get stateside at sometime with my R3 and go coast to coast.:rolleyes:

Happy, yes, mad, sometimes :eek:

Hello!

Hey guys just wanted to say hello, new to this forum comming from triumphRat.net. I have a 05 Rocket III Black and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Hi I'm Matt. Gotta Busa. Want a Rocket. From Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back