We have great members

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Do not let one bad apple spoil the site, I for one have had dealings with members from Canada, Australia, Romania, England and the States and never once have I asked them to pay up front, and never once have I got stung, goes to show what a great site we have here.
The help that is offered on this site by phone or online and even members going to other members house is truly amazing.

i have been blessed with finding and joining this site. i think it has made me a better man being able to communicate with others and view their opinions about many subjects. i have given and i have received.
thank you.

Do not let one bad apple spoil the site, I for one have had dealings with members from Canada, Australia, Romania, England and the States and never once have I asked them to pay up front, and never once have I got stung, goes to show what a great site we have here.
The help that is offered on this site by phone or online and even members going to other members house is truly amazing.
Agree with you, @skydog1000 has been at my house esveral times fixing my rocket and he refuses payment, @warp9.9 works on my bike at all the RAAs, @Steel was my personal reverse gear at Montrose when my hand was broken, @Speedy changed my manifold gaskets at an RAA, can't remember which one, @nolton gave me a set of brakes and bulbs for my bike. @Tripps gave me a set of calipers for my bike delivered to my door, @R3Tex brought my wife"s broken Spyder from Moab Utah to Denton Texas at no charge at all, @breeze brought me a filter to Flagstaff Arizona at RAA, @HansO edition, @HansO sent me a special Rocket shirt from Australia,@JoseyR3Wales gave me a Mexican head rag and a very old coin that i keep in my safe at the first RAA that i attended, and you @scot in exile gave me a shirt with my logo on it, im sure i'm forgetting a bunch of good stories but this is just a few that i can remember and share

Hey lupe @mexican i found something for you.
22852910_1733736416934538_9042722999091199955_n.jpg

For the most part I'd say we have great members. I've gotten a lot of help, and had good dealings with most of the people I've met here. But there is one bad deal that really bothers me. 3 1/2 months ago I paid someone who used to be a member here, for a motor. Now he won't answer his phone or reply to emails. I may have to make the 7 hour drive to speak with him face to face.

Back