waterpump outlet hose size

Phil R

Turbocharged
Ride
2008 Classic
For such a nice weekend, today is being hard to smile through. Today after cleaning the fat bottom girl off and taking her for a little ride, she pissed all over herself from the waterpump outlet hose. When I went down to the dealership I found out that Triumph pulled out of my local shop. Apparently they are using a real strong arm in pushing product to the dealers.

Anyhow, does anyone know what I need for a hose for the waterpump outlet hose?

Thanks in advanced.

I had the top radiator hose go on mine (none in stock at Triumph) found it was different size at either end , tricky. Was able to find one that did the job at local auto supply outlet... from a 1960's Ford Anglia or some such thing. Still on the bike by the way.

If I'm understanding you correctly, that bottom hose that's preformed into an "elbow" shape looks like the thermostat bypass hose that was on my old 4.0 L Jeep Cherokee.

Based on that, I'm thinking if you get the length, and ID at each end; an auto parts store will likely be able to come up with a match.

Good luck my friend!

I ended up ordering it from a Western Washington dealer (Peninsula Triumph http://www.peninsulatriumph.com). It took a little explaining and describing but I was finally able to speak the same language as the parts guy (nice enough dude). The part cost <$20 plus shipping. Hopefully I'll have it by this weekend.

No longer having a local dealer kinda sucks. They weren't too happy with me anyway since I went clear to Portland to buy mine. I wouldn't have done that but thunder alley couldn't touch the price I paid. Good people down there though. Last time I spoke with them, it sounded like there might be something in the works for a buyout, along with a new building, and potentially a new deal with Triumph. We can only hope.

I've heard good things about the dealer in Spokane. :)

No longer having a local dealer kinda sucks. They weren't too happy with me anyway since I went clear to Portland to buy mine. I wouldn't have done that but thunder alley couldn't touch the price I paid. Good people down there though. Last time I spoke with them, it sounded like there might be something in the works for a buyout, along with a new building, and potentially a new deal with Triumph. We can only hope.

I've heard good things about the dealer in Spokane. :)

RJ and Jean are good people, along with their regular staff. I'm sad to see them lose Triumph but I can't blame them for not having inventory shoved down their throat. They will be getting Indian soon.

The shop in Spokane are good people too, but they are closed on Mondays.

Local Triumph Dealer here in town told me the last place was forced to relinquish their Triumph dealership by Harley Davidson. They sold both marques but Harley made them ditch Triumph or they'd loose their HD dealership. Seems Harley don't want the competition.

Local Triumph Dealer here in town told me the last place was forced to relinquish their Triumph dealership by Harley Davidson. They sold both marques but Harley made them ditch Triumph or they'd loose their HD dealership. Seems Harley don't want the competition.
Up by me 3-4 hd dealers in the area now carry Triumph... They have 300+ hd bikes and a handful triumphs on the floor

I bought mine at latus hd/triumph in gladstone Oregon. Arguably one of the largest and best hd dealers in the NW. I've heard they're doing pretty well selling the triumph brand as well. They also have their own triumph race team.

Back