Do you just need the Bar and backrest?

I am good with whatever is available. I don't have any of the parts (sissy bar, pad, luggage rack). They have them at the Triumph dealership here but they are pretty $$$ for what they are. I was considering that Fehling one they are selling on eBay but, I am not sure.

I am good with whatever is available. I don't have any of the parts (sissy bar, pad, luggage rack). They have them at the Triumph dealership here but they are pretty $$$ for what they are. I was considering that Fehling one they are selling on eBay but, I am not sure.

What are they asking? If you can get a new one you are lucky as they stopped being available from Triumph dealer warehouses worldwide now, only NOS in dealerships.

Short or Tall?

Many online dealers indicate they are still available and will take your money or lock it up for a back-order that weeks later they will advise is no longer available.

The backpads have not been available for years and the racks more recently.

The parts were sold separately as well as as in semi-complete 'kits' but often the pads were sold separately as there were a few types/options over the years.

Sissy Bar Back Rest - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Sissy Bar Back Rest supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts

Tall Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Tall Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts

Short Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Short Sissy Bar & Luggage Rack supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts

331a4f71805b5ccf03f608aafdc96e36.png

Prices in Aussie $ and GBP currencies when last supplie by Fowlers Triumph UK.

1 Sissy Bar & L/Rack High Kit A9738070
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$713.74 inc. VAT(£360.00) -

2 Sissy Bar & Plug Assy, High A9733500
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$243.86inc. VAT(£123.00) -

3 Luggage Rack A9733502
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$109.04 inc. VAT(£55.00) -

4 Pressing Support LH A9750265
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$80.30 inc. VAT(£40.50) -

5 Pressing Support RH A9750266
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$80.30 inc. VAT(£40.50) -

6 Mudguard Cover Rear LH A9750282
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$118.96 inc. VAT(£60.00) -

7 Mudguard Cover Rear RH A9750283
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$118.96 inc. VAT(£60.00) -

My sides are still bolted on the bike but I have removed the sissy bar and backrest
But they are all chrome

You are welcome to have the sissy bar and backrest if you buy the black brackets of
Ishrub. I will be his way next week and can swap them over.

I prefer black rather than chrome

cheers

That is crazy. I did not realize there was shortage on the whole assembly and the backpad. I talked to the dealership and they had both the tall and short assemblies, but not the pad. They did seem to think they could get the pad ordered and here in about a week or so. Maybe it would be better to just go through them and get the whole assembly and pad.

That is crazy. I did not realize there was shortage on the whole assembly and the backpad. I talked to the dealership and they had both the tall and short assemblies, but not the pad. They did seem to think they could get the pad ordered and here in about a week or so. Maybe it would be better to just go through them and get the whole assembly and pad.

They will not be able to get the pad from Triumph and the deluxe Classic version were last sold for about Au$215.

Sissy Bar Back Rest - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Sissy Bar Back Rest supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts
Triumph A9708177 - Best Price on Triumph CLASSIC BACKREST KIT Parts at BikeBandit.com

SISSY BAR BACKREST - CLASSIC A9708117 later A9708177
Superseded part number(s)
  • A9701167
  • A9708117

Triumph Sissy Bar Backrest Cushion for Cruisers A9708177 - Peter Stevens Motorcycles
A9708177_1.jpg

upload_2020-3-12_11-5-54.png

SISSY BAR BACKREST - 'TOURING' A9701145 - (pre '08 R3Touring release) had a rubbery type vinyl cover and rough textured side panels to match the Gel seats covering on the Dual Gel (and the later separate rider and pillion seat versions which I have in the shed).

upload_2020-3-12_11-6-47.png

SISSY BAR BACKREST - STANDARD A9701144 had the standard vinyl.
upload_2020-3-12_11-8-13.png

Last edited:
I have a few new and used backpads in my storage unit along with a new chrome rack and a new Classic backpad with a used chrome or black sissy bar and side brackets. Have to check and will definitely be able to cobble something up with @RobWhi 's bits too once he returns.

I have and am trying to keep a set of side brackets and a used chrome rack for my R3's, no use for the sissy bars myself.

I have one new Sissy Bar Badge (A9738002) left too, these were sold separately but now discontinued.

A9738002_white.jpg
A9738070-Sissy-Bar-and-Luggage-Rack-Tall_white.jpg

I have a few new and used backpads in my storage unit along with a new chrome rack and a new Classic backpad with a used chrome or black sissy bar and side brackets. Have to check and will definitely be able to cobble something up with @RobWhi 's bits too once he returns.

I have and am trying to keep a set of side brackets and a used chrome rack for my R3's, no use for the sissy bars myself.

I have one new Sissy Bar Badge (A9738002) left too, these were sold separately but now discontinued.

A9738002_white.jpg

A9738002_white.jpg
Is your Embellisher still available (A9738002 ), and if so, what are you asking for it?

Is your Embellisher still available (A9738002 ), and if so, what are you asking for it?
I just sold it a few weeks ago with a complete Tall Sissy Bar, Rack, Fender covers and Classic backpad kit.

There may still be NOS ones in Perth Western Australia.

1587555378993.png

1589325135362.png

Back