Looking for A9733500 tall sissy bar only. Have full short sissy bar and rack with pad want to raise up with just the tall back bar.

I have a few new and used backpads in my storage unit along with a new chrome rack and a new Classic backpad with a used chrome or black sissy bar and side brackets. Have to check and will definitely be able to cobble something up with @RobWhi 's bits too once he returns.

I have and am trying to keep a set of side brackets and a used chrome rack for my R3's, no use for the sissy bars myself.

I have one new Sissy Bar Badge (A9738002) left too, these were sold separately but now discontinued.

A9738002_white.jpg
A9738070-Sissy-Bar-and-Luggage-Rack-Tall_white.jpg
Hi,
Do you have the classic passenger backpads available? Part number A9708177?
Thanks

Used, tall chrome in excellent condition. Off to my Dad's 91st now will PM you tonight
Hey, my heartiest wishes to all of you. Have a grand birthday!
But sorry, I am looking for the short sissy bar, don't like it too tall. I thought if you had the classic backrest pad atleast, I could have arranged the short sissy bar somehow. Cause the pads seem totally extinct.
Thanks a lot anyways, have a great weekend!

If you are looking for a shorty sissy bar, I have the square tube upright part since I changed out to a tall sissy bar

Do you still have this? And is it a complete set? I am very interested. Thanks
Yes with the impossible to get Classic backrest and replacement fender covers. Pretty sure it is in the garden shed 'Tardis' but I am going to my storage facility this weekend anway. PM for details and I will take some photos this w/e.

Back