Southeast

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph R3
Everyone has heard this before, but that dealer told me 5 weeks ago, my new R3GT would be in in 2 weeks time. This wait is killing me. just needed to vent. I’ve been enjoying the heck out of this group and learning about the bike over this time, but time to deliver, Triumph!

Last edited:
Oh I know your pain. I waited 10 months for my new bike. I hope you feel the wait is worth it, I sure do. The new grin will actually hurt after a while.:thumbsup:

Everyone has heard this before, but that dealer told me 5 weeks ago, my new R3GT would be in in 2 weeks time. This wait is killing me. just needed to vent. I’ve been enjoying the heck out of this group and learning about the bike over this time, but time to deliver, Triumph!
You can watch the youtube reviews of the bike? Done that huh. Buy oil and filters for future changes? Cleaners?
Anticipation can be nice too, right?

Worse part is when told a certain time you will get it, and you don't. Brings prior wife to mind.😖

well it does get the emotions built up...like waiting for a baby to arrive...when you see it for the first time and get to put your hands on it the happiness flows...
theres nothing you can do to hurry the delivery up...just got to be patient....it will arrive!

Back