Video on greasing rear needle bearing

Wanted to say thanks to the OP...

-new rear tire
- Oil and filter
- New oil final drive
- Lube drive shaft splines
- Flush brake resiviour
- re move read pads - clean - push pistons back - (fluid out nipple) - not back up ABS
- Spray drive shaft ACF50 - rust prvention.

Great Idea on the - BBQ thing.. I shortened the needle part, drilled the hole in the syringe larger to reduce the effort to push the grease out.
Worked a treat.

Magnets to pull the bushing out.. another great idea..!



Yep dry as a bone..


Modified for the job...



Carefully squirt some grease around the bearing, then push it in to the rollers.. job done.

 
I am only adding that I use the needle with holes along, like a flute. The tricky part is to squirt only “some” grease so the rollers don’t into a hydraulic break
 
Sounds like u squared everything away. Feels good when u get it all done and don't have to worry about it anymore.