UK 2.5 OWNERS PRIVATE REG

stealth

.040 Over
I bought the reg number T25FKU 'TRIUMPH 2.5 F**K U' LOL
I was going to buy one but opted for the rocket x instead so this plate is surplus now.
It would be a cracking private reg to own if you have bought one of these bikes.
£999.00 OR SENSIBLE OFFER.

I bought the reg number T25FKU 'TRIUMPH 2.5 F**K U' LOL
I was going to buy one but opted for the rocket x instead so this plate is surplus now.
It would be a cracking private reg to own if you have bought one of these bikes.
£999.00 OR SENSIBLE OFFER.
well my T23 FKU plate has had me pulled twice so far . :sneaky: More to do with the size of the plate than the wording tho , altho I'm sure the wording clinched it ! Both times , bike has been admired by the boys in blue and no more than , " you really should be running a legal sized plate warning ! was a funny situation tho , as the have started to display DRUG DRIVING KILLS on the electronic notice boards over the motorways , I was riding shotgun with a mate and pointed up to the sign before pointing to my mate , just as I noticed the police range rover that had come from nowhere ! All good , all laughs and no tickets . A rare experience with the boys in blue !

Back