For Sale Triumph tank bib for R3T

Here you go!:

https://shop.triumphmotorcycles.com/accessories

I picked up several items on the cheap. Anything that says "see your dealer" is of course now out of stock. Looks like I might have picked up the last $12 tank bib and $9 Rocket III Oil Tank Embellisher, but there's still some items left. I also got the passenger floor board covers for $25, and those were unobtanium............ :) Happy Hunting!

Yup, there it is at $12. I remain grateful that my friend, the original owner of my T, put every accessory available from Triumph when he bought the bike new.

Yup, there it is at $12. I remain grateful that my friend, the original owner of my T, put every accessory available from Triumph when he bought the bike new.

I'm not sure if they made them in other years. But, my 2011 is an "SE" and came with most of the xtras.
I'd have to review the paperwork on everything but the saddle bag rails and embellishers, locks on shield & passenger backrest, highway pegs, auxiliary lights etc all came from the factory on mine.
My tank bib was starting to show it's age and wouldn't take oil very well anymore, so it's nice to have a soft shiny new one.

I'm not sure if they made them in other years. But, my 2011 is an "SE" and came with most of the xtras.
I'd have to review the paperwork on everything but the saddle bag rails and embellishers, locks on shield & passenger backrest, highway pegs, auxiliary lights etc all came from the factory on mine.
My tank bib was starting to show it's age and wouldn't take oil very well anymore, so it's nice to have a soft shiny new one.
This is my 09 shortly after I bought it. It also came with a tall windscreen. He's even got the chrome brake/master cylinder covers. The only changes I've made is to get a solo seat for around town and a blue radiator shroud. I also bought the front spotlights but haven't installed them yet. He has some small auxiliary lights affixed to the turn signal bar that have to go. I'll mount them on the highway bars. Oh and I removed the rear fender trim. Even with only 6800 gentle miles on the bike the road grit had turned it to near junk. Bad chrome.
R3T (2099 x 1502).jpg

Touring Roadster.jpg

Love that 2 tone blue.
I think I would have liked the chrome f-brake cover & the f-fender tip.
I see your friend got the bag protector & the chrome passenger board covers too.
Very nice ride. :thumbsup:

Here's mine the day I bought it.
Guess the touring seat, driver backrest & oval mirrors are probably "SE" too.
upload_2019-1-3_7-37-39.png

They've still got the passenger floorboard covers for $25 if you're looking for them :)

https://shop.triumphmotorcycles.com/accessories
It's a very fair price and I probably would have jumped on em when the bike was new (to me).
At 40k miles it has that broke-in feel and upgrading cosmetic parts that aren't broken just doesn't have much appeal.

I don't really like the look of the front brake master cylinder; it looks cheap. But I'm not sure I like the chrome cover without the chrome switch housing much better.
I'd definitely like some better hand levers but can't find the right ones.

But, any complaint I have is really just nitpicking. I love this bike just the way it is. I'll probably recover the seat in a couple of years and just keep riding it till it can't be fixed anymore.

There's just something about a black bike. The two tone blue is a beautiful color and I get many compliments but black really sets the chrome off. And yes the chrome switch covers look pretty nice.

I've since moved the cruise control to the center of the bars.
Cruise Control.JPG

It's a very fair price and I probably would have jumped on em when the bike was new (to me).
At 40k miles it has that broke-in feel and upgrading cosmetic parts that aren't broken just doesn't have much appeal.

I don't really like the look of the front brake master cylinder; it looks cheap. But I'm not sure I like the chrome cover without the chrome switch housing much better.
I'd definitely like some better hand levers but can't find the right ones.

But, any complaint I have is really just nitpicking. I love this bike just the way it is. I'll probably recover the seat in a couple of years and just keep riding it till it can't be fixed anymore.

Are you after the Triumph factory chrome accessory Touring hand levers?

I can still get these.

LEVER KIT, PAIR - CHROME A9738158

Triumph Chrome Lever Kit | A9738158

image.php

I also have NOS of these chrome rear guard lower rear tips
REAR FENDER TIP
- CHROME
A9708146
Available Spring 2008
upload_2019-1-10_11-40-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-10_11-42-27.png