Duck

no limit - just Rocket
Ride
Triumph: 2009 Rocket III Touring
our shirts from the Rocketdays can now also be purchased online

Rocketdays Shirts
RocketDays - Fanartikel und Designs von den Rocketdays

For our international Triumph Rocket III friends, there is now a Rocket III Special Edition with international flags on the exhaust and other designs

Rocketdesign Shirts
RocketDesign - Designshop rund um die Rocket III

rocketgreetings

Duck

Attachments

• Rocketdays Rocket III Shirts.jpg
    Rocketdays Rocket III Shirts.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Rocketdesign Rocket III Shirts.jpg
    Rocketdesign Rocket III Shirts.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 97
Cool T shirts. I had no idea there was such a following in Germany. Where is the event? I tried to find out by reading the web site but unfortunately my 2 years of high school German wasn't much help.

Last edited:
The only country I know of where you can legally max out an R3 on a public highway.
Northern Territory Govt has reopened an 2-300 km unlimited speed section North of Alice Springs on the Stuart H'way a few years ago. :)

It was ALL open speed limit outside urban centres when I left in 2004.:(

We have a Rocket Forum www.rocket3.org with over 1.000 users.
The biggest meeting takes place in Luisenthal / Thuringia.
But there are other local meetings in Germany

More Information of the Rocketdays:
http://www.rocketdays.de

Look the Video from our Meeting
ROCKETDAYS Meeting Video

You can find the announcement here in the forum

Rocketgreetings,

Absolutely first rate video. Ausgezeichnete, aber ach du lieber mein Herr (best I could do), the web site at the link is still in German. Am I missing a translator button somewhere?

During the Rocketdays...

In the morning punctually at 10:00 clock shakes the floor in Luisenthal when the large three-cylinder engines of more than 100 Rockets are started almost simultaneously and willingly commence operation with corresponding bassig-dull rumbling.

The Rocket Convoy pervades the streets of Thuringia like a gigantic worm. 44 tons of steel, aluminum and chrome with more than 16,000 hp and a quarter of a million cubic centimeter feed through the beautiful Thuringian countryside.

Within the villages you can already hear us coming. The dull grunt and bubbling of the world's largest production motorcycles sounds like an approaching armored brigade. You can feel the vibrations
Passers-by and residents remain spellbound on the roadside and admire the spectacle. Arranged and densely packed, the Rocket's traverse the villages of Thuringia as if they have always done so together.

On the following streets, the Convoy expands with increasing speed (the acceleration of the Rocket is simply phenomenal) sometimes over a kilometer. When you see them drive past, the first ones have already disappeared on the horizon.
There is no one without goose bumps

Back