Got it and you should have the reply.

Guys. Check classifieds . I have a bunch of R3T back half parts. Bags, shocks, exhausts (2 sets-OEM and D&D), rear wheel, tire, rotor, disc, swing arm, rear differential, hardbags and more...

I have them in Photo Item under Limbuck. So far I've failed to get them here. It is something else but it ain't a motorcycle any more. Mixed feelings about all this. I still have a 2-wheeler however.
I can send some to your e-mail. My e-mail in profile is NG. Use one I put on these posts. titan-up@hotmail.com

I love my Rocket. I used to be a pretty big boy back when I got the beast. I got littleler and it didn't. Dern thing scares me when it's not moving. I'm not going to get rid of it so I'm seriously considering triking it. Motor Trike is the only kit I've seen offered here (U.S.) to date. I need some feedback guys on members who have triked their R3T's. Motor Trike or another brand? Experiences good or bad? The R3T should make an awesume trike, I never thought I would have ever considered this but circumstances change. With Motor Trike: Can the original seat, passenger backrest with luggage rack be retained? Current exhaust system? (I have D&D) Is reverse mechanical or electrical? To date Motor Trike info on the Rocket is not enough, at least what I've found. Thanks all.

I'd put a sidecar on it. All the benefits of a trike (stability. cargo capacity, ability to haul 3 passangers) but you can still remove the chair and have a viable 2 wheeler and it's cheaper, much cheaper.

www.motorvation.com

Thats where I got mine.

Triked beast

I love my Triumph. I love it triked also. Urgent circumstances dictate it must go. It is posted in classifieds at a go price. Maybe when and if this cloud passes then another time. Sorry I have been off the site for some time. God bless.later...

Back