Trailered it Yet?

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Have any of you fellows put your new bikes on a trailer yet? I am curious as to how you strapped it down. I have ussualy used the crash bars as a tie down point in the front and this one has none. I never have tied down a single sided swing arm bike before. LMK what you all have done, thanks. I sure hope it fits in a Condor wheel chock.

Yes never on the side stand. I also prefer to tie the front to something other than the handlebars if I can. Honestly if the front wheel chock does its job you barely have to tie the rest of the bike. On my Indians I use a five point tie system. Front wheel to chock, one tie to each front and rear guard bars.

I trailered my bike home from the dealer, 175 miles, salesman at dealership put straps around lower triple tree on front forks like Steel said. Both strapped to the front corner of the trailer. Also put straps on each side of the back rest, GT, and strapped them toward the front of the trailer, UHAUL. Wrapped a micro fiber towel around the straps on the rear where they came in contact with the paint. Absolutely no problems on the way home, kickstand up.

Back