TPMS tyre pressure displayed only when under-inflated ?

R3RM

Rocketeer
Ride
R3R-2020
In the owner'manual, it is written that the TPMS pressure is displayed when a tire is under-inflated. Does it mean that when the pressure is correct, it does NOT display any indication ?

1596288114318.png

Sure it does - you can choose it in the menu.

It only shows an additional alert when the value is wrong...

Ok thank you 👍 so it looks that it does not work on my R3R as I can't get any info. I've switched to menu 3 (complete info.) and moved back and forth the joystick but nothing regarding TPMS info. I may wait for the first service and get it fixed by the dealer.

"Back and Forth" might have been the problem - if I remember well, you have to go DOWN when the temperature is shown...

By the way: you are sure that you really HAVE TPMS? For your modell it's an option that has to be paid seperately...

"Back and Forth" might have been the problem - if I remember well, you have to go DOWN when the temperature is shown...

By the way: you are sure that you really HAVE TPMS? For your modell it's an option that has to be paid seperately...

"Go down when the..". Thanks I'll check it just in case.
Not sure whether my R3 got the TPMS but I'm sure that I have paid for it as an option from day 1 delivery.

Don't mean to steal the thread but, does anyone know is the the "alarm values" be adjusted? I prefer to run a few pounds under and the **** systems NAGS and keeps all other functions INOP while the front reads 39psi (until it warms up to 40psi)...Hate the electro-nanies, in my opinion they're no substitute for due diligence and should act only as an idiot light, when the delta is significant enough.

Nope - there is no possibility to adjust it.

This and the problems I had in general with the system made me tell my shop to program it out of the display...

The (grey) TPMS are on it but can't get any info on the dashboard !? I've tried all modes up/down-left/right while riding but nothing reflected on tires pressure. How come a dealer delivers a brand new bike w/o testing also this accessory ?:( Not a big deal though. Will get it fixed at the next maintenance visit.

Back