canadiancopper2014

.020 Over
Ride
1972 Triumph Tiger, 1971 Norton Long Range Fastback, 2010 Rocket Touring
I guess imitation is the best form of flattery. Is there a "Wayne Tripps" person in Toronto that can tune my rocket to what it can best perform at.

I will have the K&N filters, full Jardines system and a Power Commander 5 all installed.

I was hoping if any of the Torontoians, better yet in York Region can point me to a person that can take care of all tuning for this scoot.

Tks.

I live in York Region but afraid I can't suggest anyone myself, since I just bought the rocket 2 months ago... Maybe I'll see you riding around town when it finally gets warm!

I don't know anyone around here but give this guy a call, he may know someone. He's a pretty knowledgeable guy and loves Triumphs. I took mine to him to have the safety done, when when I first bought it. The look on his face when he came out and saw what was on the back of my truck was priceless. When I went to pick it up he said, "I hope you don't mind but I just had to take it for a ride" :)

For the Brit's on here, Brent Cross is his name, not a shopping mall :)

Brent Cross
Bronkos
305A Steeles Ave E Milton
905-878-9726

I don't know anybody specific For the big beast . I suggest you ask around on gtamotorcycle.com. If you need any work on the old 'uns That is my speciality. I work on the old British iron and have a Commando and a Matchless myself. I'm located near Keswick.

Back