For Sale Thunderbike 1.5" oversized t-bars

Thank you for your efforts, but too little pullback for me. I'm out. :thumbsup::D
I think you and I share the short limb problem. I bought forward controls then had to get a classic seat which worked out perfect. I'm hoping with the risers all will be good. 5' 10"

I'm 5'10" and with the risers were extremely comfortable, was able to relax my arms with a slight bend.
The only thing that made it more comfortable was my corning duel tour with driver baxkrest.

I think you and I share the short limb problem. I bought forward controls then had to get a classic seat which worked out perfect. I'm hoping with the risers all will be good. 5' 10"

Indeed. 5-11 here with very tall torso and short legs.

Bars made it to me yesterday, held somewhere in shipping.
Very nice looking, very happy with our deal.
A quick thank you. Always ride safe:thumbsup::D

Good, i hate it when they get delayed, glad you like them they were very comfortable for me, and in my opinion gave the bike a much more aggressive look than the stock.
And the R3 is one aggressive bike., lol

Selling these Thunderbike bars off of my 2015 Roadster, 1.5" reduced at grips and triple tree to 1" to fit original equipment. I had these installed with Rivco risers and it was very comfortable and looked much better in my opinion.
They are powder coated black from Thunderbike. If you know Thunderbike you know they build quality products.
price is $225.00 firm plus shipping.
let me know,
Selling these Thunderbike bars off of my 2015 Roadster, 1.5" reduced at grips and triple tree to 1" to fit original equipment. I had these installed with Rivco risers and it was very comfortable and looked much better in my opinion.
They are powder coated black from Thunderbike. If you know Thunderbike you know they build quality products.
price is $225.00 firm plus shipping.
let me know,
I assume these already sold??

Back