For Sale Thunderbike 1.5" oversized t-bars

Akbusa1

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Roadster
Selling these Thunderbike bars off of my 2015 Roadster, 1.5" reduced at grips and triple tree to 1" to fit original equipment. I had these installed with Rivco risers and it was very comfortable and looked much better in my opinion.
They are powder coated black from Thunderbike. If you know Thunderbike you know they build quality products.
price is $225.00 firm plus shipping.
let me know,

Last edited:
By the way your links have lead me to have a new Gmail account just to see your photos which has f*cked up my Smart TV so it is locked on a single channel small, power on screen and I get the message 'Unfortunately TV has stopped' when I try and launch the main screen which allows channel change and other functions to be engaged. :(:banghead:.

I am an IT failure and have no idea how to get my TV back. I have verified my new Gmail account even though I had a previous one and it is now going to be a nightmare to sort out with Google.

Please just post photos like everyone else!

By the way your links have lead me to have a new Gmail account just to see your photos which has f*cked up my Smart TV so it is locked on a single channel small, power on screen and I get the message 'Unfortunately TV has stopped' when I try and launch the main screen which allows channel change and other functions to be engaged. :(:banghead:.

I am an IT failure and have no idea how to get my TV back. I have verified my new Gmail account even though I had a previous one and it is now going to be a nightmare to sort out with Google.

Please just post photos like everyone else!
It was not intentional to f*ck up your tv as you say, was just trying to get a pic up, so far no one else has had this issue, if they have I opplogizs.

It was not intentional to f*ck up your tv as you say, was just trying to get a pic up, so far no one else has had this issue, if they have I opplogizs.
Your image link link took me direct to a request to set up a Google Gmail account to view, I don't know why, never encountered it before. No blame, just pissed it happened and venting, learnt my lesson, say NO to stupid computer requests. ;):D

I'll have to sort out the Google account links of my devices.

Back