Throttlemeister Weight

yep...any pulling while riding can cause death or serious injury...I read it in my handbook :wink:

RocketCap'nTodd said:
barzeen said:
I have a $0.05 washer on mine.... not quite the same quality as a TM, but I was able to use the extra money for food and gas.

just my 0.02

I had the same last summer for the Tahoe Salvo cross-country ride.
It worked real good until it somehow vibrated loose, fell off the bar end, bounced off the Interstate several times, then finally shattered the faceshield of one of my riding partners and lodged itself about 3/4" in his forehead. Horrified, I pulled to the shoulder and rummaged through my saddlebags (Triumph leather...good stuff) looking for a suitable replacement. I then went to where my buddy was laying in the middle of I-40 and rummaged through his stuff for food and gas money.

I've been riding the past year with no bar end weight at all. Now I'm looking at either a new stock end and .05 rubber washer, Throttlemeister, or maybe Kaoko.

It must be a real fun time being your riding buddy. :lol:

OzDave Posted:

yep...any pulling while riding can cause death or serious injury...I read it in my handbook

They arrest people for pulling in public, riding or not down here.... then they send you to HUNTSVILLE, TX.
Where some somebody pulls it for you, or vice a versa and there isno, to coin a fellow Capt', Shelia's.

Have had my throttlemeister installed for a while now.
It functions perfectly but is not ideal to the mountainous terrain I live in. I find I constantly have to manually increase throttle going up hill and roll it back on the down hill. I find that I also prefer full control over the throttle in the corners.
When I get the opportunity to do some riding on the straight or flat, I think it will be ideal.

On the other hand, the $10 throttle rocker I bought, turns out to be perfect. Able to relax grip and still maintain throttle control.
I love it!

Back