This here event is looking like a bust to me with only 5 members coming.
A very long & expensive way to go for such a small gathering.
Ruminating other options . . .

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree. Not that it wouldn't be fun to hang with the "five". I shall be the first to withdraw my hat from the ring, easing the way for others, so thay they may avoid ridicule. :(

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree. Not that it wouldn't be fun to hang with the "five". I shall be the first to withdraw my hat from the ring, easing the way for others, so thay they may avoid ridicule. :(

And that type of selfless sacrifice is what makes you sir a giant among men :thumbsup:

This here event is looking like a bust to me with only 5 members coming.
A very long & expensive way to go for such a small gathering.
Ruminating other options . . .

It’s your own fault! I suggested a week ago you start a 3rd thread on the subject but NOOOO!
You wouldn’t listen! :p

Sorry this is not going to work out. Would have been great to see and ride with you guys. Pam and I will go anyway. We'll stay in Kerrville at one of the chain motels. Any Lonestar Captains that would like to make the trip would be welcome.

It’s your own fault! I suggested a week ago you start a 3rd thread on the subject but NOOOO!
You wouldn’t listen! :p

When I search Three Sisters, this thread does not come up. When I use a different device I have a difficult time trying to find it. So you may be right.

I'm going to trailer to Belton for dog show wed the 17 of October. Going to try to explore some of the west of I35 rides east of Round Rock. Have Friday the 19 and Sat the 20th open. Would be great to have a road buddy.

I might still make a Leakey trip to ride it counter clockwise. Depends on the weather.

I'm going to trailer to Belton for dog show wed the 17 of October. Going to try to explore some of the west of I35 rides east of Round Rock. Have Friday the 19 and Sat the 20th open. Would be great to have a road buddy.

I might still make a Leakey trip to ride it counter clockwise. Depends on the weather.

Weather, we don't care about no steenkin weather.

Back