This should be my Snow bike (Ural)

How in the world do they do that ? I didn't see a snorkel breaking the water when it almost appear the rider was the only thing above the surface.

How in the world do they do that ? I didn't see a snorkel breaking the water when it almost appear the rider was the only thing above the surface.
Not Sure Paul, but they have thier own FB page with tons of cool footage like this. This will surely be a good snow and ice bike.

back in the Early Seventies I rode a Yamaha DT 360 and we would often cross creeks where the only thing apart from the riders were the handlebars and top of the tank, as long as you kept moving the bow wave created by your legs and body would reduce the chance of ingesting water also the Foam air filters we used also helped I believe. probably find there is some water-trap baffling in airbox as well

Prefect addition...30 caliber machine gun...
border patrol.jpg

It's marvellous where a vehicle can go if you know what you are doing , 1968 A very young Ken at the Army driving trainer coarse in the Victorian forest ,watched by a very nasty driving instructor it's where I learned to drive a truck properly.

How in the world do they do that ? .
It's a REAL BIKE I should think - Old - Not some namby pamby thing with electronics and injection. You plug a fish into each carb and their gills give you oxygen. That was Swimming literally.

I like old tractors - And have a secret admiration for old Soviet type technology when it comes to COPING.

It's marvellous where a vehicle can go if you know what you are doing , 1968 A very young Ken at the Army driving trainer coarse in the Victorian forest ,watched by a very nasty driving instructor it's where I learned to drive a truck properly.
Was he teaching you to reverse park?

Saw a lot of those over in Germany. Sidecar bike of choice and relatively inexpensive (there). Only new one guy with one, but seemed like a great bike

Back