Thinkin about a Scrambler

STRIPES

\\\STRIPES/// going to the HD shop.
Ride
06 R3 Std
Wayne Tripp has been delayed due to a design flaw he found on the turbo set-up going on my bike. I've already been without a skoot for too long and it looks like I'm going to be about that much longer. Sooooo..... I am about a hair's breath away from signing a purchase agreement (in hand) for a new 2010 black Scrambler. All I need is a little positive input from any you Scrambler owners.

My intention is to ride it till the monster comes home. I will then look at selling it....or not. At least I'll have a ride till the turbo is installed.

The FXR went to my mechanic person. He has been in the process of being buying for about a year. He finally got financing arranged right before the R3 went to Abalamma (my luck).

The R3 wasn't supposed to be away for more than two weeks. That obviously didn't work that way.

The Yammer hasn't been started in over three years. One of those "been gonna do" projects that never seems to happen. It is a one lunger enduro type.... Not what I want to be on for any length of time. I do have plans on pulling it behind the Rocket when (if ever) I get it back to go ride trails.

MOF I'd probably sell it for a little of nothin if someone would come get it.

One of the benefits of suffering from MBS (Multi Bike Syndrom) is your chances of being without a motorcycle to ride decreases with every purchase.

I don't know how if I could handle multiple cycles. Two is enough for me. By mulitple I mean three or more. Don't have the room (or money) for that. Can't say anything about the Scrambler except I believe you would have a blast on it. My second bike is an America and compared to the beast, it's a toy. But so fun for around town, just couldn't get rid of it. Maybe you will think the same. Enjoy.

I'd take one. Beautiful replica of the old Triumph Trophy. Except better. Get the off-road pipes.

Go for it!!!! you only live once!:D
ive never owned one, but c'mon, how could you go wrong?:cool:
Good luck

mutt

Back