Things I learned at RAA 10.5

First of all I need to say that
Hanso is a stand up guy and I'm really glad we were able to meet finally!

A big thanks to the Brotherhood for making This happen.

Here are a few observations.....

Hanso loves a little coffee with his milk!

Don't over pack! And when you send all that unneeded stuff home, don't send home your only warm sweatshirt!

Breeze is a funny guy!
Did you know the 1st time he had sex he was scared, and it was dark, and he was alone? :D

Just because it doesn't rain in CA doesn't mean it don't rain in Utah! Bring rain gear dumbass!!!

Speaking of rain, driving rain in 40 degree weather sucks! Period

Cow skulls make good riding partners, and even better bed partners.........

Don't forget to talk to the locals, I met 3 people on this trip I will never forget.
Jane at the Museum club in AZ. Being the most memorable, if your ever in there on the day shift look her up and tell her Fritz still wants to take her for that ride... ;)

Bull needs a new GPS!

They really do close the North rim of the Grand Canyon for the winter

I'll never ride 850 miles in one day again

The Triumph seat sucks, and the AirHawk doesn't help much

If your ever near freedom cycles in Las Vegas, Stop in! It's one of the few Flagship Triumph stores, and is worth a visit, say hi to Christine for me!

All it took was a 5 minute chat with Hanso, and I am better at cornering than I've ever been

I am still in awe that six people agreed to ride 100 miles out of their way In a crosswind
Just so I could stand on a corner in Winslow Arizona.

Well that's all I got, hopefully I'm still around next year, and we can do it again

Jim

Freedom Cycle has a sister company in Reno that is equally awesome!

The Yuill Bros sold out Freedom Cycle. The new name is Euro Cycle in Reno and Vegas.

From their web site:
Freedom Euro Cycle was started by the Yuill Bros, who made a name in the industry as one of the top Harley-Davidson® tuning enthusiast and modification parts suppliers. We know about service. Master technician Brad Yuill continues to put his approval stamp on the best Harley-Davidson® service and tuning in the area. Our service department has 4 Harley-Davidson® Certified mechanics, 4 Arctic Cat CatMaster Certified mechanics, 2 Moto Guzzi Certified mechanics, 2 Piaggio/Vespa Certified mechanics and 1 MV Agusta Certified mechanics.

Back