Today after long last, I have joined the happy ranks of the R3 owners. I just bought a 2012 roadster with a ton of extras. My only complaint is I probably need a different seat. If there is anyone in the Pacific northwest (Seattle Area) that might be into a trade or has a sissybar/luggage rack they want to part with hit me up. Thanks

Nice buy. Welcome to the group. Lucky you, RAA will be in your backyard this summer.
BTW, does the front cowl have a brand name on it? It looks like great help keeping the motor road grime free.

images.jpg IMG_0980.JPG

Nice buy. Welcome to the group. Lucky you, RAA will be in your backyard this summer.
BTW, does the front cowl have a brand name on it? It looks like great help keeping the motor road grime free.

images.jpg IMG_0980.JPG
I'll take a peek and let you know!

Today after long last, I have joined the happy ranks of the R3 owners. I just bought a 2012 roadster with a ton of extras. My only complaint is I probably need a different seat. If there is anyone in the Pacific northwest (Seattle Area) that might be into a trade or has a sissybar/luggage rack they want to part with hit me up. Thanks
Welcome Casey from the UK.

Back