The First Annual Raymond Braswell Charity Run

KC Boys Thunder & Bling

It was great to get out with Pianoman, Toystoretom and Pig! And yes I left my key in the ignition and my dealer had to bump start it. The key: Do it in second gear and as soon as you pop the clutch hit the start button. Bling: Revco dresser bars with highway pegs, gas gauge, Revco front and rear floor boards (smaller than Triumph), 3/4 helmets with Pig9r rider to passenger communication system recommendation that I think will hook me up to be able to speak with the astronauts in the ISS. Thinking about the Classic handlebars, but want to ride one first. Will absolutly be relocating the liscense plate and moving tailights up, Pigs set up looks great. Pig9r smoked his tires leaving Engle's and proceeded to scare the **** out of a Harley rider. Good friends, good bbq, good short hop and lots of laughs. I'll save the cell phone story for another thread...truley unbelievable. :bch:

Jack:

Somehow, I just knew you'd be on that like stink on ****te. I have that album:D

One thing I don't quite understand and that is, how do you smoke a tire? How do you light it and after you do get it lit, do you inhale it? Is it filtered or non filtered and regular or menthol? After you've smoked it, do you put in an ashtray or just throw it out on the curb or maybe flush it down the crapper. So many questions, so little time....

Last edited:
So now I understand why Raymond has all the girlies on his bike pictures. Does it have to do with the rubber butts, Bling and needed jumps? I hate to be a weatherman but get ready for the next storm to come out of the rockies. It's a real pisser (not like Spike).:eek:

Back