the evotech tail tidy, how difficult is it to fit?

chevvy

.020 Over
Ride
2023 rocket 3 R...........
Hi guys, I have just recieved my tail tidy kit from evotech, and was wondering if there is some better fitting instructions around than the 64 line drawings ontheir website
How much time do I need to do this? and degree of difficulty would be handy to know, my mechanical ability is pretty average, I will give basic stuff a go, but an engine teardown is probably beyond me, any advice is welcome

Hi guys, I have just recieved my tail tidy kit from evotech, and was wondering if there is some better fitting instructions around than the 64 line drawings ontheir website
How much time do I need to do this? and degree of difficulty would be handy to know, my mechanical ability is pretty average, I will give basic stuff a go, but an engine teardown is probably beyond me, any advice is welcome
seems easy

Say, wondering how it went and your thoughts on the tail tidy from EP? I am lookng at this option and like the idea of the backing plate reinforcing the under-cowl plastic.

Back