Thanks for the add

I never had a problem with electronics, but Im more of a go fast kind of guy. I have to say I'm more happy with the Rocket. look forward to seeing your new baby beast!

I never had a problem with electronics, but Im more of a go fast kind of guy. I have to say I'm more happy with the Rocket. look forward to seeing your new baby beast!

I'm a competitor so nuff said there. I sat my suspension up so I could drag my knee with it against the tank on certain roads but I did like my moto-lights on all the time and that's all it took to drain the battery if you were stuck in traffic.. This is on the VTX guys. I still love the bike but I love all of them:)

I'm a competitor so nuff said there. I sat my suspension up so I could drag my knee with it against the tank on certain roads but I did like my moto-lights on all the time and that's all it took to drain the battery if you were stuck in traffic.. This is on the VTX guys. I still love the bike but I love all of them:)

"I sat my suspension up so I could drag my knee with it against the tank on certain roads"
??? Did you actually literally mean this?
???????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
I can't imagine where my manners have been as I've failed to welcome you to the Forum from Sunny South Florida , so consider yourself duly welcomed! Inspiring story all the way around - your lady has great courage! BTW, you might look for a leftover R3T - 1 year older (but still a new bike) and you will save thousands.

Back