Thanks for the add

Thanks all
I'm from Huntsville AL.
Yep my lady is an inspiration to all. The next morning after the wreck I found a wheel chair and grabbed all my tube and carts then wheeled it all into her room. She looked up and said mor ing sunshine with a huge smile on her face. I about passed out. She did all that for me.
As for the gentleman saying I'm a guru of all bikes.. I'll work on anything but not a guru. If I don't Know it I know someone who does usually. I know nothing about the R3 though. Until I met you anyway:)

You can see the whole story on FB 2013. My photography is on larrymayo.com

Welcome from Cullman Al. Only had mine about 3 months. My wife and I came off a vtx 1800r to the r3r. The roadster is lighter off the sidestand, considerably quicker and a little easier to manuever. I'm very happy with the purchase. If you are looking at the Roadster consider a passenger backrest

Welcome aboard from Boston...You have a good eye for pictures. :thumbsup:I just bought a Nikon coolpix L830 wanted the D7100..... $:eek:$. In comparison the R3 is the D7100 of bikes..;)

Last edited:
Wannbe
I'm looking at the Touring model but the Sissy bar is too low for her. I like the Corbin trunk with the backrest but don't care for the cheesy frame. It's nice to hear of someone coming from the same bike to compare the two. My main complaint on the X was it didn't have much of a charging system.

This is what I'm lookin at. 16900.00

Attachments

• 20140726_150347.jpg
    20140726_150347.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Welcome from exotic Idaho. The wife loves the Rocker is a wonderful thing to hear. Mine does too. If the Touring doesn't have everything you want, consider an older Standard, Classic or newer Roadster then dress it your way.

Bill.

Back