Thanks for the add

2fast4u

Standard Bore
Ride
H2 Kawasaki, Honda VTX 1800, KTM 450 EXC, TW200 Yamaha, (soon) R3
Thanks for the add. Ive been riding about 50 or so years. I've raced about everything but road courses and trials most of my life. I finally gave up racing to start taking pics of those who race or just ride. I couldn't get completely out of it. I restore bikes, mechanic on any kind of bike, do a lot of photography on just about anything and fabricate off road vehicles. I haven't ridden on the road much in the last year due to having to recover from a hit and run accident that took my girlfriends leg and crushed part of mine. She still wants to ride though but I just cant put her back on the VTX so I took her to the local stealer today and she fell in love with a 2014 R3. I know you all know more than anyone about the bike and options, mods.
I appreciate your knowledge!!

Welcome from WA.
Where you from and what type Rocket are you pondering?

Welcome aboard. For a bike of it's size the Rocket is very easy to ride and has the advantage of substantial presence on the road. Drivers seem to be better aware that you're there. By the way, that girlfriend of your has my admiration. She sounds like one tough lady.

Welcome to the forum. You will like the Beast, but it may take a mod or two to get it comfortable enough for you/your passenger to ride any significant distance. Given the background you posted, a few mods will not be a problem for you.

We trudge on.

Hello @2fast4 and welcome from VA. Where indeed are you from oh master mechanic of all bikes. I want to be your friend as I am still trying to procure a certain 1968 YR2 needing a little bit of help...

Last edited:
Back