I did cut it but can feel it against heat shield... I did this while exhaust was mounted on bike and instructions show beforehand... problem is, it's the top visible screw, it'll get sorted out BUT by someone who does this stuff for a living 😎😉. I've kept on these things before, only making it worse, learned how/when to stop the DYI stuff and get it finished the right way

Grandkids slept over, waiting for them to get up to take

Stock bag on and think it will be OK for short rides but the long ones may melt the bottom - I'll find out the hard way :laugh:🤣

Attachments

• 20211010_090007.jpg
    20211010_090007.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Thanks for all the pics and videos. Much appreciated. The pipes sound great.

Do you have pics of the left side? (writing this I just remembered you may have ordered the 3 into 2, so left is empty, but still would love to see how it looks.

Thanks again for all the posts. :thumbsup:

Do you have a video from same vantage point and distance with the Thai pipes?
You're probably working on it as I write this :)
Thank you.
I will brother - it's raining out right now and I have somewhere to go but will do that when I get back to compare the stock - it's a very nice change IMO - happy with the results and long over due for me - pushing 10K and will get it serviced soon. Update as soon as I can with video in same spot as stock :)

I will brother - it's raining out right now and I have somewhere to go but will do that when I get back to compare the stock - it's a very nice change IMO - happy with the results and long over due for me - pushing 10K and will get it serviced soon. Update as soon as I can with video in same spot as stock :)
Hey Zutt & Tino, I have the same one but black.
See here both sides.

3A348E4F-A274-4FFA-998E-06F62A6AF1A0.jpeg
68EF6E41-C312-4217-855C-5EA53A5A7861.jpeg

My bags are Hepco & Becker, just got them. They look to be a bit further away than the triumph ones.

Back