Summer ride in Florida

I was stationed in Florida for 12 years and really hope I am never forced to move back. That darn humidity is for the ducks. And every day it rains between 3-3:30 pm. I guess when I was younger, the heat and humidity were not such a bother as I still rode year round.

I agree about the heat and humidity butI have to ride bro.We leave early while still cooler then when it gets hot have no choice other than heading home.

I agree with the heat and humidity comments. I am a daily rider so regardless I am out in it. As long as I am moving it is OK. If I am on a pleasure ride on the weekend, the earlier the start, the better. Start by 7 am and be done by noon and a good ride can be had by one and all.

45 here yesterday morning (41 near Pennsylvania bo0rder, that's near frost warning), going to be 93 Sunday.

45 here yesterday morning (41 near Pennsylvania bo0rder, that's near frost warning), going to be 93 Sunday.
Memorial weekend we did the Devils Highway. We left Alpine, Az in the moringing it was 39. Five hours later in Clifton Az it was 92. Lots of layers, lol.

Memorial weekend we did the Devils Highway. We left Alpine, Az in the moringing it was 39. Five hours later in Clifton Az it was 92. Lots of layers, lol.
We really enjoyed that road when we were out there. It was not that cold however.

Back