I've been to sturgis a number of times.(13 i think) I have tried to meet british riders there and have run into a few. Does anyone have some place and time in mind. Being in Wyoming it's easy for me to be there when and where. Let's see if we can get a good showing there and toast to our rides and friends.:bch:

Eric, we leave Kansas City on Saturday morning the 4th and ride about 450 miles then overnight and ride into Sturgis (300) on Sunday. We camp at Glencoe campground and then take day rides throughout the week. We usually leave on Thursday. I think Paul is coming up from Texas. Rusty from St. Joe is going with us for the first time and also has a friend who will join us. I will have at least four Harley guys riding with me. The ride out to Devils Tower and then back through Spearfish Canyon into Deadwood for dinner is my favorite ride. That would be a good one to hook up on. PM me when the date gets closer and we can exchange contact info.

Raymond,
This sounds great, I've been to the Tower a couple of times. I love the hill you ride down when you first see the tower. It's so Impressive. I've never stayed at Glenco. I usually stay at Uncle Don's in Piedmont. Not far away, but quieter at night. Maybe I can talk Bussajack into the ride too.
Erik

Back