raymond braswell

Turbocharged
117 days, 7 hours, 23 minutes till Sturgis
Come on guys, let's get some more Rocket Rider's headed to South Dakota. Paul Hyland is headed up from Texas to hook up with me and Rusty and other non-Rocket riders. Surely there are other Rocketeers? Let's ride!!!!!!!
August 6-12, we'll be leaving Kansas City on Saturday August 4th. Come on Jamie, Fed x the R3 to Kansas City and go with us!

Still looking forward to it Raymond. Just gotta get all my "bling" in place & go for a test ride to Memphis, Tenn next month to visit my sis. Just gotta find time to spend with the Rocket. Let's get together soon & get some conversations about the trip goin'.

See ya.

Rusty?

What are the date you going to Memphis next month? I am heading to TN. my self next month. I'm going to carthige, I think thats how you spell it. It is an hour east of Nashville.

Raymond, I'm still plannig on coming (Heather would shoot me if I backed out). I booked our rooms for the first weekend in June for the ROT rally in Austin. ONLY 52 DAY"S TILL THEN>

Honey Bear has been to Sturgis dozens of times in years past. I have never been. He thinks I should see it at least once. But says it is better to maybe go the week prior or the week after. We are talking about taking a long trip in the fall if I can manage to have the time off from work. Probably going that direction or maybe over to Virginia or he has mentioned some mountains somewhere. Probably gonna have to wait till it is closer before we can plan it. I also have to pay off my daughter's Happy 21rst trip to Vegas we took in February before I can go. I am a working gal not rich unfortunatly. He doesn't like to ride in too large a riding group either. So if we went probably would only ride with you guys for short part of trip or meet up with you there.

As far as ROT in Austin...don't know about that one either. Isn't it usually later during the hotter part of Summer? We have never been to it due to volume of traffic and the high temperatures. Honey Bear is very hot natured and gets grumpy like a grizzly if I make him ride or sit outdoors during those high temperatures. Maybe this year since it is earlier we can go. I will work on him.

Rot

If any r3 riders do go to ROT, look me up. I've worked the registration there for the past three years.:)

I usually work on a Friday, just ask any of the CMA'ers about who rides a Triumph and most know.
It's usually HOTTT! 98F or better! Hot other ways too!:flame:

darron

Hey Darron

Raymond, myself and a nother couple will be there. I already have my room reserved. I think we will be getting there sometime Saturday late morning. It all depends on when Raymond id planning on coming down.
Well will have to exchange numbers before we head out.

Rot

Hey Paul,

If you come on Saturday, it is likely I'll be gone. Friday is the busiest day because most attendees try to make a long weekend by taking Friday off and that's when the registration dept. needs the help most.:eek:

Haven't heard who the Saturday band will be, have you? It usually is a good concert and draws a huge crowd.

darron

Back