Paul

Absolutly! I live in a house with 3 spare bedrooms. I would suggest that you trailer to my house and get there Friday. My best friend is trailering up from Savannah and will be doing the same. Please feel free to stay at my house where we can secure the bikes and your trailer. Everyone else will be meeting us Saturday morning either at my house or along the way.

Paul & HeR3tic

Ok guys, Pianoman and Rusty and I met up yesterday at a local pub here in Kansas City. I worked hard on Rusty to head to Sturgis with my group this year. With you two guys and Rusty that would be at least 4 Rockets. My goal is to recruit at least 10 Rockets to roar into Sturgis with me this year!:eek:

Raymond

As it looks right now you have another Rocket to add, as long as some bad luck doesn’t come my way. It will be a long haul for us. It's about 787 miles to your place according to yahoo, then 726 to Sturgis. That’s to the center of KS, city. I don't know were you are in KS.
I am going to hold off on some MOD's so we can go:( . Break it for a year and see were you all you go with your MOD's and see what works and what doesn't. I am going to get rid of the litter box though.

Paul

Hey Paul I don't know for sure but but u may not be old enough to go up there with those old pre-verts.It may not be something u want your lady to see. he he. Years ago all ambulances were equipped for gun shot wounds and stabbings. Now they are all set up with schockers for heart attacks and strokes.LOL If I make it this year I'll find u guys. Wanta run spike down the strip right in front of glenco.If it don't cost to much and ain't over run with them sluggish V twins. Have a blast your only young once...Jack

Back