raymond braswell

Turbocharged
For any of you guys thinking of going to Mecca (Sturgis) this year, today is the last day to sign up for the early bird special at Glencoe campground...$200 versus $300. I know it is a ways away, but I am hoping to hook up with some Rocket captains this year. Anyone thinking of going who has never been, you are welcome to hangout at our campsite where you will enjoy some great gormet cooking, fun guys and girls, and we will be going on some great day rides. And in the evenings...

Thanks for the invitation Raymond.:)

If I am ever able to break away for Sturgis and join up with your camp, I would be happy to share in the cooking. I specialize in Thai soups and entrées. Lots of curry, veggies, chicken, spices, and coconut milk.

You are not getting any younger. Sometimes you just have to say the infamous line in Risky Business "what the f#*k, let's ride. You can meet us in Kansas City where we will depart with about 10 bikes followed by girls driving a truck pulling a trailer with our gear and extra bikes. We ride to Mitchell, SD the first day (400 miles), stay in a hotel and have dinner at our favorite biker restaurant, and then ride into Sturgis the next morning (350 miles). Any problems you put your bike on the trailer and ride with the girls...of course you will have your "I RODE MINE" patch cut in half! I say have someone watch the chickens and get you butt to Sturgis.:bch:

I made it last year, but won't be making it this year. I love the ride up there and and have taken a completely different route each time and will always make an effort to make it atleast every few years.. :)

I'm gearing up for a Mid-West trip this year. It might as well be Sturgis. The wife isn't getting any younger:eek: I'll trailer most of the way. She's used that toilet paper trick for years but now at 112#s she won't be able to handle monkey butt syndrome. :rolleyes: Now if I could mount a sofa up there for her:D

Back