Want to Buy Stock exhaust silencers (left and right side) for a 2014 Rocket Roadster

USMCBN

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket Roadster
NO LONGER NEEDED, stock exhaust silencers (left and right side) for a 2014 Rocket Roadster. I just purchased my 2014 Rocket Roadster and I feel the exhaust has been punched because it sounds very loud to me. Need help in locating a set of stock exhaust cans. Thanks. USMCBN

I’ve been SAVED by Leatal! New stock silencers for my Skunk Cycle. Thanks all for your assistance. USMCBN

Last edited:
You will need to check the tune loaded to ECU and return to stock as it is likely TORs, the factory performance upgrade (Triumph Off Road use only) fitted if still the exact same profile appearance as stock but with straight through cat free muffler cans.

Otherwise double down on above as they are likely even better performance aftermarket ones which unless real obvious cheap rubbish are usually quite good. Photos will sort it in seconds.

Have you checked if you still have stock air intake under seat with plenum yet?
If it looks different to stock....triple down on need for a tune change if returning to quiet stock cans with VERY heavy cats inside! ;) :)

Wanted, stock exhaust silencers (left and right side) for a 2014 Rocket Roadster. I just purchased my 2014 Rocket Roadster and I feel the exhaust has been punched because it sounds very loud to me. Need help in locating a set of stock exhaust cans. Thanks. USMCBN
Two things...If you can get down low enough, you will see numbers stamped in the underside of the cans...Find those and show us what they are. This will identify them as to being standard cans or the 'Tors'....also the hole size in the output...if the hole is around 40mm, they could be 'Tors'
Tors are noisier.
I have a set of brand new standard cans off my 2016...same as 2014...but im in NZ and they do weigh heavy.

Have a stock set off a 2011 Roadster for sale here in Classifieds:

Triumph calls them Silencers.

Lots of good responses in this thread. I also have stock silencers. They were taken off a 2018 with only 12 miles on the odometer. Sift through the above posts first and let me know. Location is important, because shipping will be quite expensive. I’m in Alabama. Welcome to the R3 community 💪🇺🇸

Welcome from Australia, as Isrub said they may be the TORS..... I also have a set of standard cans in the shed for sale, but being in OZ the postage would s...

I have a low mileage set of stocks off a 2011 that I'd love to get rid of. I am in Kansas City Missouri.

Lots of good responses in this thread. I also have stock silencers. They were taken off a 2018 with only 12 miles on the odometer. Sift through the above posts first and let me know. Location is important, because shipping will be quite expensive. I’m in Alabama. Welcome to the R3 community 💪🇺🇸
I live in Pensacola, Florida. The last owner put Thor's on the bike. Unknown about the current tune. Please let me know what you're asking for your stock silencers. Thanks. I can pick up...

Back