Want to Buy Stock exhaust silencers (left and right side) for a 2014 Rocket Roadster

Good day! Does 2012s fit the 2014? Thanks. USMCBN in Pensacola, Florida
Any R3Roadster with ABS from MY2010 (late 2009 production start) onward here in Oz and the rest of the world, but 2011 on in USA.

@sonny in OK. was even offering a Black pair off his 2015 R3 'X' Limited Ed. for free recently.
Same as R3Roadster stock appearance, quiet but Black no chrome from factory.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

if the wife hasn't thrown them away i have stockers off a 2012 roadster in orlando...
Outstanding! Thanks for the shout out. I’m waiting on a price from a member who lives close to me. If they do not respond, how much is your 2012 Rocket Roadster silencers? Thanks again Teraric.

I have stockers too. They weigh like enough to max out a fed ex jet, but they are free if you need em. Shipping should run you slightly less than than the US national debt, but free otherwise!
Awesome!!!!! Please let me know what it would cost for you to pack them up and send them via snail mail. I will also pay for your time and efforts. Also, if you need a set of TOR silensors, I know of some one who will provide for free, just send shipping. I’m not sure how to make arrangements as I’m new to this site. Thanks again! USMCBN.

Last edited:
Don't want to cut in on anyone else but I too have a set of new dealer takeoff stock mufflers from a 2014 Roadster. Will trade across for the TORs and live right up the road from you so could save you shipping. You'll find stock mufflers are a dime a dozen here as most pull them for more noise. Decisions, decisions!

Don't want to cut in on anyone else but I too have a set of new dealer takeoff stock mufflers from a 2014 Roadster. Will trade across for the TORs and live right up the road from you so could save you shipping. You'll find stock mufflers are a dime a dozen here as most pull them for more noise. Decisions, decisions!
Yes please. How do we arrange to meet?

Awesome!!!!! Please let me know what it would cost for you to pack them up and send them via snail mail. I will also pay for your time and efforts. Also, if you need a set of TOR silensors, I know of some one who will provide for free, just send shipping. I’m not sure how to make arrangements as I’m new to this site. Thanks again! USMCBN.
PM me your address and I’ll get ya a shipping quote.

Back