Speedo, fuel gauge and no horn since connecting tuneEcu

Does anyone see anything unusual in the photo.y
6AB36B30-E38E-4911-8051-D397DEB0C0C5.jpeg

After checking as many connection as I could I went for a ride, started the way it should, this time I started in second gear to save pulling the clutch in, the speedo worked ok, bike went well, after a half a km the fuel gauge was showing the correct amount of fuel and the estimated km, after another half a km the speedo started to slowly drop to zero, then the motor started to be jerky at low throttle, got home and it starting in gear with the stand down.

The next time I go for a ride I will stop when the speedo is working to see if the starting in gear with stand down returns.

E7907FA4-B731-4CCD-BBD5-09654F2F5CB5.jpeg
75F06510-C3E4-452F-9266-50978A9E4A32.jpeg
Found some corrosion on ECU plugs, gave them a good clean, the only change has been the speedo not dropping back to zero when the clutch is out but it still drops to zero when the clutch is pulled in, going to try another ECU during the week.

Finally I hope, after giving the ECU and the ECU harness plugs a good clean to remove all the corrosion there was some improvement, then it was suggested to check the main wiring harness plug under the tank, so I pulled it appart, can’t say I could see any corrosion on either plug but I gave them a very good clean with electrical cleaner, a blow out with the air hose and put back together. Did a three km ride and all is back to normal, horn works, speedo works, fuel gauge works, starts correctly hot and cold. Mitzzy was kind enough to loan me a ECU to try but I have not needed to use it yet.
Tomorrow night I will give it good ride before I will say it’s 100%,

Back