South Coast meet up

Hi all, I’m just trying to get my head around this forum stuff, well I am getting on a bit. I am usually looking through the Facebook group posts. I live near the south coast opposite the Isle of Wight.
Just paid for my full membership at the Ace.
Nice to hear of some plans for southern events.

That's a hell of a run for Nat. Just saying.
Chris, that's always going to be a problem when the guys involved live on different sides of the country! Finding a happy medium is the awkward bit! There are 5 I can think of who live within 30 mins of Brighton, or less! Win win situation for us but then those from Essex or darkest Devon..not so! So, the suggestion of a 2 day meet up would make more sense. The closer guys can attend for one day but this will give a chance for those living further away to have a more relaxed trip.

Hi all, I’m just trying to get my head around this forum stuff, well I am getting on a bit. I am usually looking through the Facebook group posts. I live near the south coast opposite the Isle of Wight.
Just paid for my full membership at the Ace.
Nice to hear of some plans for southern events.

Well hope you're be attending sir once we have officially set date and location

Brighton ? Bloody hell ! The gay capitol of England . That's where all the old folks go on coach holidays isn't it ? Kiss me quick hats and sticks of rock . Are you all gonna roll your trousers up and paddle in the sea whilst wearing handkerchiefs on your heads ?

Brighton ? Bloody hell ! The gay capitol of England . That's where all the old folks go on coach holidays isn't it ? Kiss me quick hats and sticks of rock . Are you all gonna roll your trousers up and paddle in the sea whilst wearing handkerchiefs on your heads ?
Only missing the wellies for a full Fred Gumby outfit. Suits you Sir

Can't see why u wouldn't want to ride 200+ mile for day out like that:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can't see why u wouldn't want to ride 200+ mile for day out like that:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Do they have decent cider in Brighton? - I will do my best tomorrow to get away from Spain for that particular weekend - 200 miles - Pah!.

And it's not the miles it's the ruddy roads. From Wimborne to the East it's decent road - but Wimborne to the West is very much a Weekend Gipsy thing in summer-ish months. My mum lives in Wimborne so I have a reasonable grasp of the route. ;)

Back