For Sale Some NOS Rare bits from NZ - Pannier lid Embellisher Kit A9738065 etc

Cheers thanks mate. She hasn't replied yet though I may ring if I don't hear by Monday COB.

I think Paul and I may both die of shock if she uses an international courier rather than NZ Post Office.

It may be best for me to pay her NZ$250 direct via Paypal - then Paul pays me Au$80 (covers currency fees;)) and Paul pays @Tal for the NZ Post to USA for Paul's geegaws in NZ$ and I pay @Tal for my Low seat postage to Oz in NZ$.

All done as 'Send money to friends/relatives' to reduce fees for all and Tal and Teresa get the full amounts.

Simple;):cool::D

OK, I have now exchanged emails with Teresa and she is happy for Tal to pay when he picks up and has left the two items at the parts counter with a note.

I've paid @Tal NZ$247 direct via Paypal (yeah not $249 I 'fat fingered' in the dark:( You get the $2 with the postage now Tal ;))

So now:

Paul pays me Au$80;
Paul pays @Tal for the NZ Post to USA for Paul's geegaws in NZ$; and
I pay @Tal for my 'Low seat' postage to Oz in NZ$.

All done as 'Send money to friends/relatives' to reduce fees for all and Tal and Teresa get the full amounts.

Simple;):cool::D

Is the Touring Pannier lid Embellisher Kit A9738065 still available?
How much is post to USA ?
Are the two Triumph badges in the kit?
Sorry matey Paul our Staff Moderator scored that one - If you gazump him you will never be seen again! ;):p:eek::D.

But yeah the badges come with the kit also an alcohol swab to pre-clean and a set of instructions. Ya never know they may re-appear some day;)

Back