For Sale Some NOS Rare bits from NZ - Pannier lid Embellisher Kit A9738065 etc

Would be keen to get that gel seat but already have one.

Did grab the sissy backrest today as the pack that goes on the rack has buggered the leather on the one's have

@phar2slo @Tal if you would be so kind . . . I will take the Touring pannier embellisher kit

Whatever you think reasonable for agent. Please PM payment details, and I'll send funds and my address, please.

Touring Pannier lid Embellisher Kit A9738065
NZ
$99.00

Triumph Pannier Embellisher Kit A9738065
Paul I have already snaffled it before it disappeared, while I was testing the 'Closed listing email offer' I received. I just hate rare bits disappearing. ;)

I got it for NZ$80 which should help cover a bit of the postage to USA and make a match for those other Touring geegaws I found you. ;):D
Still yet to confirm with seller if I (or you) will Paypal the NZ$80 directly to Tal or via me to the seller.

And @Tal will still pick it up and can direct post to you if he is willing.

I'm gonna go in there this morning myself and see them...i'll get them to hook those bits out and box them if they will in readiness for payment and pickup...let you know how it goes...

A bit like "Robbing Peter to pay Paul"..or vicki vercoe....lol...nah, it'll work out good. Peter will either pay them or me and i'll pick them up and get them underway...we just got to hurry up and wait...cheers.

Just been into the shop Peter and spoke to Teresa....they will courier direct to you and yes she will accept paypal...get her to give you a courier cost and bingo...all done...

Back